Below are some things you should always remember to do, no matter how good or rough your day may be:
* that your presence is a present to the world.
* that you are a unique and unrepeatable creation.
* that your life can be what you want it to be.
* to take the days just one at a time.
* to count your blessings, not your troubles.
* that you’ll make it through whatever comes along.
* that most of the answers you need are within you.
* those dreams waiting to be realized.
* that decisions are too important to leave to chance.
* to always reach for the best that is within you.
* that nothing wastes more energy than worry
* that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
* that the longer you carry a grudge, the heavier it gets.
* not to take things too seriously.
* to laugh.
* that a little love goes a long way.
* that a lot goes forever.
* that happiness is more often found in giving than getting.
* that life’s treasures are people, not things.
May God bless your day with peace, joy and love.
– Author Unknown
Meditation: and that you may remember and do all My commandments, and be holy for your God. – Numbers 15:40
You will succeed in Jesus Name!