The seven ups of life is not the carbonized lemon-lime soft drink, but a perspective on life. As we approach the end of the year, remember being up isn’t difficult, but it does require a conscious effort on our part. So here are the 7 Ups:
- Wake-Up! Decide to have a good day and wake up to the realization that we have been given the gift of another day.
- Dress-Up! The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- Shut-Up! Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.
- Stand-up for what you believe in. Stand up for something or you will fall for anything.
- Look-Up to the Lord, for your every need, or every problem.
- Reach-Up for something higher. When everything else fails, we know we can depend on Him!
- Lift-Up! Our prayers to him, not just all of our burdens and cares, but also our gratitude for what He has done and will do for us.
— Author Unknown
Meditation: Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore… – Ephesians 6:13-14
You will succeed in Jesus Name!
- Uplifting Things To Do Today
- Purpose: Sent to Redeem and Upgrade (1)
- Purpose: Sent to Redeem and Upgrade (2)