- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.
- You were born to win. Although to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
- Know that you are loved. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece.
- Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
- Bad things happen every day to everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
- When you make a commitment, you build hope. When you keep it, you build trust.
- Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
- Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.
- Working on yourself is the hardest part of life. Keep growing up, no matter where you are.
- Be selective in your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
- Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
- Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything.
No quick fixes
No blaming others
No i’ll do tomorrows
- Surround yourself with positive people who will support you when it rains, not just when it shines.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.
Meditation: And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8
You will succeed in Jesus Name!