I went to the Lord’s Clinic to have my routine check-up and I confirmed I was ill. When Jesus took my blood pressure, He saw I was low in tenderness. When He read my temperature, the thermometer registered 40 degrees of anxiety.
He ran an electrocardiogram and found that I needed several “love bypasses” since my arteries were blocked with loneliness and could not provide for an empty heart.
I went to orthopaedics because I could not walk by my brother’s side and I could not hug my friends since I had fractured myself when tripping with envy.
He also found I was short-sighted since I could not see beyond the shortcomings of my brothers and sisters.
When I complained about deafness, the diagnostic was that I had stopped listening to Jesus’ voice talking to me on a daily basis.
For all of that, Jesus gave me a free consultation thanks to His mercifulness, so my pledge is to, once I leave this clinic, only take the natural remedies He prescribed through his words of truth:
* Every morning take a full glass of gratitude.
* When getting to work, take one spoon of peace.
* Every hour, take one pill of patience, one cup of brotherhood and one glass of humility
* When getting home, take one dose of love
* When getting to bed, take two caplets of clear conscience
Do not give in to sadness or desperation for what you are going through today.
God knows how you feel…
God knows exactly, and with perfection, what is being allowed to happen to you in your life at this precise moment.
God’s purpose for you is simply perfect.
He wants to show you things that only you can understand by living what you are living, and by being in the place you are now.
* May God give you…
* For every storm, a rainbow
* For every tear, a smile,
* For every care, a promise,
* And a blessing in each trial.
* For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share,
* For every sigh, a sweet song,
* And an answer for each prayer.
— Author Unknown
Meditation: “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” – Matthew 11:29-30
You will succeed in Jesus Name!