Feed Your Faith, Not Your Doubts
— Author Unknown
1. The best way to get even is to forget…
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death…
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts…
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tightly…
5. Even though some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be maintained on earth…
6. Unless you can create the whole universe in 5 days, then perhaps giving “advice” to God isn’t such a good idea!
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up…
8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked down by the traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A sceptic is a person who, when he sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it’s a forgery.
11. It isn’t difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.
12. A successful marriage isn’t finding the right person – it’s being the right person.
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
14. Too many people offer God prayers, with claw marks all over them.
15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can hold it.
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner was you.
17. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
18. You’ll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck…
19. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the water bill is higher.
20. And last, but not least – “The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.”
21. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
Meditation: For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. – Romans 14:8
You will succeed in Jesus Name!