My 10 Resolutions for the New Year
This coming year, I have decided that with God’s help, I shall:
1) Give up complaining . . . focus on gratitude.
2) Give up harsh judgments . . . think kind thoughts.
3) Give up worry . . . trust divine providence.
4) Give up discouragement . . . be full of hope.
5) Give up bitterness . . . turn to forgiveness.
6) Give up hatred . . . return good for evil.
7) Give up anger . . . practice patience.
8) Give up pettiness . . . put on maturity.
9) Give up gloom. . . enjoy the beauty that is around me.
10) Give up gossiping . . . control my tongue.
— Author Unknown
Meditation: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
You will succeed in Jesus Name!