Layman’s Ten Commandments
Someone has written these beautiful words. The piece is a must read. Try to understand the deep meaning of it. They are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
- Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout the journey.
- So why is a car’s windshield so large and the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
- Friendship is like a book. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy them… they will not last forever. If they’re going wrong, don’t worry… they can’t last long either.
- Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don’t forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax, friend, it’s just a bend, not the end!”
- When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems He has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked St. Anthony, “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied, “Yes, losing your vision!”
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles… it takes away today’s Peace.
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, and Leave the rest to God.
– Author Unknown
Meditation: Whoever obeys his command will come to no harm, and the wise heart will know the proper time and procedure. For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a person may be weighed down by misery. – Ecclesiastes 8:5-6
You will succeed in Jesus Name!