10 Thoughts to Ponder
- Prayer is not a spare wheel that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a steering wheel that directs you to the right path throughout life.
- Why is a car’s windshield so large and the rearview mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
- Friendship is like a book. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either.
- Old friends are gold!. New friends are diamonds. If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold. To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold.
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax, sweetheart; it’s just a bend, not the end!”
- When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in YOUR abilities.
- A blind person asked God: “Can there be anything worse than losing eyesight?” He replied: “Yes, losing your vision!”
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them and, sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it only takes away today’s peace.
— Author Unknown
Meditation: This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. – 1 Timothy 1:15
You will succeed because Jesus loves You!