10 Lessons from the Hen
1. She first laid enough eggs before sitting on them – Good Planning.
2. When she starts sitting on the eggs, she minimizes her movements – Discipline
3. She loses weight while sitting on the eggs by feeding less – Sacrifice and Self-Denial.
4. She can even sit on the eggs for another hen – Indiscimination and Generosity.
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting’ even if they do not hatch, she lays eggs again – Faith, Hope and Non-Discouragement.
6. Whenever she detects unfertilized eggs, she rolls them out – Sensitive and Discernment.
7. She abandons the rotten and unfertilized eggs and starts caring for the hatched, even if it is just one – Wisdom, Consciousness and Being Realistic.
8. No one touches her chicks. Otherwise, there will be a fight – Protection and love.
9. She usually gathers her chicks together – Sense of Unity and Purpose.
10. She never abandons her chicks before maturity – Mentorship.
Great lessons to learn in life. Never give up, keep pushing, then always come with a smile.
— Author Unknown
Meditation: Nevertheless He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. – Acts 14:17
You will succeed in Jesus Name!