I applied my heart to know, to search and seek out wisdom and the reason of things…
– Ecclesiastes 7:25
We are still considering some pertinent factors about purpose:
8. It takes an accountability system to live and fulfill it: purpose blossoms when anchored on an accountability system. Having someone in your life who holds you accountable for your daily activities and pursuits will help you to stay on course in the fulfillment of your assignment.
9. It will give you a sense of fulfillment: the greatest fulfillment you can get is in knowing that you are making a difference as well as fulfilling your life purpose.
10. It helps you to identify your destiny partners: purpose is the best metric through which you can ascertain whom to marry, whom to be friendly with, whom to go into business with, whom to hire as workers, whom to submit to, and so on. As the Bible says, two persons cannot walk together except they agree. Knowing your purpose helps you to identify who is compatible with you, and who is not.
11. It is in the Word of God: your purpose is not far-fetched. It can be found in the Holy Bible, God’s manual for life. Any proclaimed purpose that has no root in the Bible is mere personal agenda.
12. It takes God and His resources to fulfill it: there is no fulfilling your purpose outside the help and provision of God. Any purpose that you can conveniently afford to execute with your own resources is probably not big enough.
13. Your success is hinged on fulfilling it: to God, the fulfillment of your purpose is the real indicator of your success, not your bank account, asset, or networks.
14. It guides you to make the right choices and decisions in life: purpose is the best benchmark by which you could make choices and decisions.
15. It has been in you all along: your purpose is already wired into your DNA, merely awaiting discovery. It is not something you have to travel anywhere to discover. It is within you and it is crystallized in the Bible for your identification.
16. You might have been fulfilling it without knowing: you might have been fulfilling your purpose one way or the other, but without giving a name to it or knowing that is what you are doing.
17. You can make a career out of it: happy is the man or woman whose purpose synchs with his/her professional career or business. Your purpose can be the core of your professional pursuits, business or other commercial endeavors.
You will succeed in Jesus Name!