Here is the creed of an optimist.
- To be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To take your health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as of your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself, and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
- To live in faith that the whole world is by your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you.
- To wear a cheerful smile at all times and give same to every living creature.
– Author Unknown
Meditation: I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living. – Psalm 27:13
You will Succeed in Jesus Name!